Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of wax is used to make these candles?
XYZee Candles are made of premium plant based wax. We use a coconut soy blend to keep our candles clean and safe to burn. This wax requires no additional additives other than color and fragrance.
- What kind of wicks are used in these candles?
We use a flat-braided cotton wick. It burns with a tight controlled flame, which helps ensure that glass containers don’t overheat. This wick has a slight curl while burning which helps minimize carbon buildup, and reduces smoking. These wicks are lead and zinc free.
- Where are your candles made?
All of our candles are hand-poured and packaged in Texas.
- Do you have a store I can visit in person?
At this time, XYZee Candles is strictly an online store.
- Can I buy products in bulk?
Yes, you may. Orders must be placed in advance with reasonable time to make and package them.
- Do you offer exchanges or returns?
Yes, please refer to our Refund Policy.
- Can I send a candle as a gift?
Absolutely! If you would like to add a message for the recipient, please include a note before checking out. Please include whether or not you would like us to include a sales receipt with this Gift Order.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes, to limited countries.
- How do I cancel or modify my order?
Once your order has been placed and confirmed, we are unable to make any changes to your order. Feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
- Why can't I smell my candle?
Your candle may have reached its flashpoint. This means your candle has burned over the recommended time. The scent can burn out due to excess heat.
- Why does the wick on my candle sometimes form a "mushroom' shape after a burn?
This happens when soot accumulates on the candle's wick. You can fix this by simply trimming your wick.
- How long will my candle burn?
A typical estimate for candles averages 5-7 hours for each ounce. For a 8-ounce candle, you should get 40-55 hours of burn time. For a 4-ounce candle, you should get 20-30 hours of burn time. Please keep in mind, due to additives such as the dyes and fragrance, this may vary.